Envision Magento Support Plans
The Support plan provides the ability to purchase the discounted prepaid hours and access to the development resources and the application support specialist. Support clients can migrate from one plan to another, thereby increasing and decreasing the number of monthly committed hours.
|Per Ticket||Smart 40||Smart 80||Smart 160|
|Price Per Month||$1600||$2800||$4800|
|Get Started Easily|
|Monthly Commitment||$50 per hour||$40 per hour||$35 per hour||$30 per hour|
|Monthly Hours Included||40 hours||80 hours||160 hours|
|24*7 Customer Care Access|
|Stay Protected and Get Support|
|Turn Around Time||8 hour||8 hour||8 hour||8 hour|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Dedicated Support Team|
|US EST Time Zone Coverage|
|Price Per Month||$1600||$2800||$4800|
Why Magento Maintenance Services by Envision Ecommerce
A Dedicated Support Team
All under one roof dedicated support team for each client furnishes prompt care.
Reliable and smooth service
Rapid and smooth escalation process exclusively as per your Business Needs.
Magento Certified Experts
An honest, collaborative, and communicative team of skilled certified Magento developers.
Exceptional Customer Service
Guaranteed customer satisfaction, along with end-user training for store owners or employees.
Cost-Effective Price Packages
Magento packages are matching goals & budget that align with all your requirements.
To keep the store up all the time we are available for any time of the day, throughout the year.
Terms & Conditions
- The Support Plans are on monthly subscriptions.
- Rollover Hours can be carried over to max three months only.
- Plan termination requires 30 days’ notice before the commencement of a new service month.
- Support Plans are paid monthly, in advance.
- The time used by the Support Help Desk Team to manage tickets and schedule resources is not billable.
- Turn Around Time is the time frame in which a Support Help Desk Team Member will respond to a ticket. It is not associated with the resolution of a ticket. The assigned Support Team Member will work to resolve your ticket as quickly as possible and will keep you apprised of the resolution status and progress.
- Only the authorized users shall have access to our support team.
- Our goal is to provide superior service. For that reason, clients can increase or decrease their plan size before the close of a service month with 48-hour notice. The upgraded plan would be effective from the next calendar month.
- Each Support Ticket carries a minimum of 1 support hour.
- If a support ticket requires more than 1 hour of work or if the effort would exceed available hours, the support team will present a rough estimation of hours and will require approval before work is commenced.
- The development team’s working hours are 12 PM to 9 PM IST (covers till 11:30 EST, if the development team’s support is required in full EST time zone then 10% additional fee would be levied – applicable only for Smart80 and 160).
- A support plan can be discontinued while giving 30 days’ notice.
How to Submit Issues & Work Request
- Online Customer Support Portal – https://netsmartz.atlassian.net
- This is applicable for customers opting for Smart40 and above
- Email Dedicated Support Team – To Be [email protected]
- Call 24×7 Support Help Desk
Issue Classification & Prioritization
Support Help Desk Tickets are assigned a Severity Code in the following manner:
- How important responding to the issue is to the Customer and/or
- The diagnosed Severity Code and
- The availability of workarounds.
The Severity Code forms the basis for scheduling of work and the assignment of resource(s) to the Ticket. Critical, important, and supportive application functions are defined in the section below.
|Blocker||Server/Service Accessibility Issue||An issue has made a critical application function unusable or unavailable and no workaround exists.|
|High||Critical Issue||An issue has made a critical application function unusable or unavailable but a workaround exists. An issue has made an important application function unusable or unavailable and no workaround exists.|
|Medium||Medium||An issue related to past of present integration has diminished critical or important application functionality or performance but the functionality still performs as specified in the user documentation.|
|Low||Low/Changes||An issue has diminished supporting application functionality or performance. Integration of 3rd Party Applications.|